Thursday, February 10, 2011

Starting again

It's time to start again.

I failed at my first blog. Horribly. And since it's the end of my pregnancy and soon to be the beginning of my new life as a mother, i figured it was time to take some time and write some things down. (figuratively anyway).

As of today, i am 35 weeks and 4 days into this pregnancy. We are having a little girl. She's a stubborn thing. We didn't find out it was a girl until our 32 week ultrasound. She's going to be just like her Mama. I know it. and Heaven help me.

I have been married for almost 5 months now. It will be 5 months on the 18th. February is a busy romance month for Jason and I because it was one year ago on the 6th that we met for the first time. The 12th was the anniversary of our first date (and my first ever live hockey game). The 14th is of course valentines day and then the 18th is our wedding anniversary. I know it sounds silly to celebrate each month but at least for the first year, i think it's okay. It's exciting stuff ya know!

As soon as i get a chance, i will post some sonogram pictures for those who haven't gotten a chance to see them. Also, so you can note the difference in her cheeks from 20 weeks to 32. Noella looks like a chipmunk now. :) Oh how i'm going to adore snuggling those cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment