Friday, May 6, 2011

Spring time and other happenings

Spring is finally here and boy is it wonderful! The trees are flowering and the flowers are blooming! It's sunny and warm and it makes me oh so happy to see color in the world again. There is nothing worse than a barren gray world whilst we wait for the season to finish changing. I don't like the transitional parts of the year. Everything looks so darn depressing in New England!







I've started working again. well... sort of. What i do depends on how much mail the company receives and things have been slow. Really slow. As in i've worked 2 days in the past two weeks. But both of those nights i've been gone, i've been miserable and tired since i don't get out of work until 11 and then Noella wakes up at around 5 to eat. I've been super awful and took it out on Jason when it really wasn't his fault. I know i should work because we could use the extra money to build some savings but that shift kills me. I've applied for a job closer to home so i'll have a 10 minute drive instead of 35 minutes.



Noella and Jason have been really bonding lately. She loves to watch hockey with him and will babble on and on when he comes home. He's also starting giving her baths which is something he has waited to do until recently because she's been so tiny. They are too freakin' cute together. He's such a great daddy.


I've also been playing around with my camera a little more and i've gotten some pretty cool shots and figured out how to take decent pictures now. It's pretty cool what technology can do these days! i'm looking to take some portraits soon for some families at church to play a little more and maybe build up a portfolio.


Sunday is Mother's Day. I'm really excited to be able to celebrate it as a mommy this year. It's going to be a special day. There have been lots of wonderful women in my life who have helped to shape me into the woman i am today and hope they all have a super special day this year too. It's going to be a memorable one for me for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment