Monday, April 4, 2011

Two Weeks




Noella is two weeks old.
She is holding up her head. We found her belly button. She has her first doctor's appointment on Wednesday. I can't wait to see how big she has gotten compared to birth. She's eating well and a super happy little girl.

See!? It's an Ellie Bellybutton!

She loves her Daddy talking to her. Mister is so so sweet with her. It brings tears to my eyes to see them together. He waited so long for her and thought at one point he wasn't ever going to be married or have children and here we are. Starting our own family. In a little apartment with bills to pay and cupboards to fill and a Bambino to love. We are all grown up and man is it amazing and overwhelming all at once.

I will be 22 tomorrow. I think this is the first birthday i can 100% honestly say that i have everything i've ever wanted. I have a wonderful husband who is so so loving and sweet. A brand new perfect baby girl. A home to take care of. And an excellent camera to document our little life with. I can even fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans after only 2 weeks! Life is pretty dang good right now. No. Not good. Perfect. For now.

1 comment:

  1. The look on her face is either "Look what I found!" or "There is a "present" for you down there". Cootest baby evah!

    ReplyDelete