Tuesday, May 14, 2013

On being a mama

It's hard.

Flat out hard.

And to be perfectly honest, there are some days that I want to throw in the towel because I feel like I mentally can't handle being asked for the umpteenth time for a turn on the iPad when she's already used her time for that day. Or because she's told me she's hungry and has turned down/spit out/cried over all the choices I've given her.

But then there are these magical moments where she comes up just for a kiss and to tell me she loves me. Or when she's done something for the first time like figured out how to eat her potatoes without flicking them onto the floor.

Those magical moments make it all worth it.

And now for some magical moment pictures.











P.s. That darling babe is wearing undies and peeing in the BIG potty now. I couldn't be more proud. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment